Has Anyone Tried Honest Brand Diapers?

msp_teen

Two Prince's & Pregnant
Reaction score
Here's the link to the website:

https://www.honest.com

Do any of you have experience with these diapers, I just love the prints that they offer for them and thought about ordering some, but I'm scared because I've never known anyone that has tried them!

Not personally, but I've known others who've used them and raved about them! I had asked around as I was considering using them - then we tried cloth diapering and I became obsessed. :rofl: but I've seen many who've used them and liked them!

I did. We bought them for my son when we was about 6 months or so because they were supposed to be so eco friendly. He couldn't even nap for more than an hour without waking up covered in pee.

They may have changed since then (seeing that he is 3 now), but the experience with them leaking so bad has left me not wanting to even deal with them anymore.

We didn't use them BUT I do get a monthly bundle come from Honest every month. I plan on switching my items over to all baby items in my next order!

We use them! My DD is 2 and I wouldn't use anything else! Not only are they environmentally friendly, they also don't have chemicals IN the diaper. I like that nothing harsh and possibly harmful is all over my DD bottom!

Thanks ladies, and that's what I was thinking about doing. Getting the monthly bundle that they offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->