Has anyone tried Pre-seed?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by AimeeM, Apr 15, 2009.

1. AimeeM

AimeeM Mum to 3 Boys.

I have just recieved my Pre-seed through the post today :happydance:

How have you found it if you have used it? I have heard some great things about it, lets hope it works for me next month, well thats if i don't get my :bfp: this month. Fingers crossed!

Plus, has anyone heard anything about the fertility wiccan spell ring?

*9DPO*

2. tinkerbell82

tinkerbell82 pregnant with a prince! ♥

hey, we used preseed in feb after a few months of trying and it worked! I totally recommend it, I hope it works for you too. good luck! xx

3. Vestirse

Vestirse Maker of the boobie booze

I used tit for three months and got a BFP every one of those three months. Only on the third time was it sticky though.

4. Stewie

Stewie Well-Known Member

Got a :bfp: on our 4th cycle, first cycle with Preseed. Don't know if that was the answer, but it certainly made things more comfortable!

5. AimeeM

AimeeM Mum to 3 Boys.

Wow, seems like it was good for you three :D

6. Noodles

Noodles Mummy to two boys!

We have used it so I will let you know on Monday!

7. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

I used it last month and got bfp on sat. I agree too - made things more comfy!

8. mer01

mer01 Waiting for brain scan

we got our :bfp: 1st cycle using it :happydance:

9. louisa89

louisa89 pregnant-1st Trimester

Hi i've been ttc for 8 months and had no luck as of yet. I used pre-seed for the first time this cycle but not due :witch: until monday. I have tested yesterday but got a :bfn: so think i'm gonna wait til monday to test again if the :witch: don't get me first. Will let you know results monday x

:hug:

fingers crossed for :bfp:

Good luck with the pre-seed

10. Mishmo76

Mishmo76 Well-Known Member

Confused when to use it. I was going to wait to get a positive OPK then use it for the next couple of days - is that right or is that too late?

11. MonkeyFeet

MonkeyFeet Pregnant after ICSI

I am definately buying some pre-seed!

12. Ilove

Ilove Guest

Weve just finished our 1st cycle using it...Praying it does something for us. I have to say I found it pretty weird...tmi but Im not sure I was inserting it right? I got the little individual applicators but it felt so weird putting it in there and it got lots of air in too. I followed the instructions ok:blush:

Good luck everyone:dust:

13. sunnybabe

sunnybabe Mummy to two naughty cats

Silly question... what exactly is pre-seed? Lots of people seem to use it but I still can't work out exactly what it is used for. Is it just for dryness or does it help in other ways?
    thanks

14. Mrs.Rob

Mrs.Rob TTC #1

We are on month #3 of using preseed and we are really hoping that it works this month! I would get it in the tube. We've used it for the last two cycles and there is still a little bit left in there. The individual applicators only come with six and they are one time use. With the tube you can choose how much you want to use and you waste less!

15. Ilove

Ilove Guest

Thank you! Definitely tube next time then, I really didnt like the little applicator things, they disagreed with me!:blush:

16. ILoveShoes

ILoveShoes Well-Known Member

I'm glad you asked that; I want to know what it is too!!!

xxx

17. sazza

sazza Well-Known Member

It's basically a sperm friendly lubricant. I have tried it this month too (3rd cycle TTC). I would recommend it. x

18. tinkerbell82

tinkerbell82 pregnant with a prince! ♥

yeah preseed is a lubricant that doesnt harm sperm, and it helps the eggy's swim to there destination! It kind of acts as ewcm,(egg white cervical mucus) so if you dont get much of that then its worth using. I used it a for about a week around the time of ovulation to make sure i didnt miss the egg. fab stuff. x

19. AimeeM

AimeeM Mum to 3 Boys.

Yes it is a lubricant that is meant to actually help sperm, if you go to preseed co uk it tells you all about it there.

Normal lubricant stops the motibility of sperm where as this is as close to CM as you can get, it makes sperm more mobile than just normal sex. I have heard of so many :bfp: people have had using it, people who have been trying for months and months.

Well my af came today, had a very short leutral phase this month so here i am cycle day 1 and ready to use my pre seed next week :happydance:

*♥ttc after m/c♥*

20. littledemonme

littledemonme Well-Known Member

Hi, having read about Pre-seed on BnB ordered it with next day delivery but have a 2 little problems I hope you can help with... excuse TMI! OH not keen on it - well the taking away of spontaneity - so how long can it be up there for and still work? And when used it seemed to aid gravity :rofl:- any cures for this?????