Has anyone tried slimatee ?

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
This is my 2nd time using it (can't use if for longer than 2 weeks at a time) and I love it ! I know it's not a permanent fix but deffo works for last minute "I want to fit in that dress" situations.

Has anyone else tried it ?

I could use that lol where is it from? how much do you lose in a certain time?

Isn't it like a laxative? just been reading up about it and it helps you go to the loo?

I got it from Holland and Barrett I think you can also get it from Amazon, you just drink I cup at night and in the morning you wake up and do a very, very big poop ! You can do it for just a week or two but no longer because I think it has laxative effects. I don't know how much weight you lose but I have used it for 2 nights in a row this time and I feel a lot less bloated so I must have lost a few inches. It's pretty cheap stuff so worth a try =) They also do a pureatee and a laxatee, my mum has got the pureatee but I havn't tried it yet and to be honest after seeing what slimatee does, I wouldn't want to try the laxatee !

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ideal-Heal...FABY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292162015&sr=8-1

EDIT -Yea I think it just helps clear you out but because it's senna I don't think it's that bad for you and I havn't had any reverse reactions =)

Think i'll try it out i needa lose a few lbs for new years eve so hope this does the trick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->