Has anyone tried the Jodie Marsh products?

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
I am following her on twitter and have seen loads of stuff regarding her semtex/Skinny whey etc. I know a few of her products are for weight loss and just wondered if anyone has tried them before I buy them as they aint cheap? lol xx :thumbup:

https://www.jstjodie.com/

Hi my friend has tried the semtex and she has lost a 16lbs in 9 weeks she said there really good give you loads of energy and feel permenalty hyper but i tried one of her capsules and i am sensitive to caffine and other stimulants like red bull so i didnt like how i felt i was panicky and my heart was racing all day and i was shaky and couldnt sleep that night:wacko: but my appetight was gone that day and i didnt eat a thing so i suppose it depends on the person really:winkwink:xxx

Ooo like the look of that semtex! could do with losing my appetite lol......wonder if its safe?

Hi my friend has tried the semtex and she has lost a 16lbs in 9 weeks she said there really good give you loads of energy and feel permenalty hyper but i tried one of her capsules and i am sensitive to caffine and other stimulants like red bull so i didnt like how i felt i was panicky and my heart was racing all day and i was shaky and couldnt sleep that night:wacko: but my appetight was gone that day and i didnt eat a thing so i suppose it depends on the person really:winkwink:xxx

Thanks hun.. I suffer with anxiety so maybe that wouldn't be good for me then as coffee/energy drinks make me feel 100x worse. Might be worth it though for a quick weight loss effect :shrug: 16lbs in 9 weeks is perfect! xxx

Thanks hun.. I suffer with anxiety so maybe that wouldn't be good for me then as coffee/energy drinks make me feel 100x worse. Might be worth it though for a quick weight loss effect :shrug: 16lbs in 9 weeks is perfect! xxx[/QUOTE]

yer me too i feel like im going to have a heart attack when i drink too much coffee ect:wacko: but yer maybe for a short time it would be ok its quite expensive tho, anyway good luck with your weight loss hun:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->