Has anyone tried vit B6 and B12 for morning sickness?

pinkpolkadot

Reaction score
I didn't really want to take anything for my nausea but it is becoming unbearable and nothing else is working!

I have read vits B6 and B12 are great for MS and I was just wondering if anyone has tried them and what sort of dose do you take? I guess it is recommended to ask the Dr first too?

Yours desperately,
Pinkpolkadot!

I didn't really want to take anything for my nausea but it is becoming unbearable and nothing else is working!

I have read vits B6 and B12 are great for MS and I was just wondering if anyone has tried them and what sort of dose do you take? I guess it is recommended to ask the Dr first too?

Yours desperately,
Pinkpolkadot!

I took Vitamin B6 - 50 mg twice day per my doctor's orders to help with nausea. Good luck and hope you feel better!

I ended up in hospital on IV fluids and they prescribed my a combination of zofran, maxalon and Pyridoxine (b6) and the combination really helped. Is say try the b6 of you are having morning sickness. Good luck I know how horrible it is :-(

I took 50 mg of b6 twice a day. And b12 is good for it as well especially if your vomiting. But b6 worked good. And sea bands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->