Has anyone used Flubit?

Amy2701

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I've just ordered DD's silver cross surf dolls pram using Flubit. Amazon were £53 and Flubit managed to get me it for £46! First time using them, so I'm a bit nervous. Anyone used them before? X

I have used them a few times only trouble I had was when one of my daughters Christmas presents went missing but they refunded me and sent me a new one after Christmas.

They are brilliant. I use them all the time and I've never had a problem with them. Their customer services are really helpful too. It makes me smile when I order from flubit and the item comes in an Amazon box! Lol. No need to feel anxious, you're in good hands x

Ooh I feel much better about my bargain now! Thanks ladies. Xx

Yes I've used them quite a bit and would recommend, even when I did a return it all went smoothly :)

Me again.. I'm getting a little worried. My delivery email said I would receive my item between 18th and 19th December. That was Friday and yesterday.. Still no delivery. Are they always on time? I know it's a busy time of year so I don't want to complain if it's just a little delayed. I've sent an email just enquiring as to whether or not it's been sent but had no reply yet. This is the last Xmas present I'm waiting for, and it's DD's main gift! X

Panic over. It arrived today, typically while I was out. Collected it though and it's now safely in the Xmas cupboard. And I'm officially finished! Yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->