Has anyone with short LP concieved successfully??

Pearly86

Reaction score
Hi dear all,

my lp is around 10 days was just curious to knw if anyone with short LP has concieved successfully??I hav a friend whose is just 8 days so wht are the chances for her?? will we get pregnant if its tht short??
need some success stories here to give myself some relief here!!

Mine was 6/7 days but I started taking vitamin b6 to lengthen it. It worked :)
I think you'll really struggle if it's less than 10 as implantation usually happens between 9-12 dpo

Ill ask her to take B6 but m reallynt sure as ive heard it doesnt help everyone..but no harm in trying..
but really want to hear more success stories on tht ..as it gives so much reassurance!!

It is possible!! :flower: but id agree extending it would make conception more likely and easier.

Hiya, my LP was always very short. I'd ov on day 17/8 and come on 9/10 days later. Iv had two successful pregnancies. I did worry about it at the time and it took us 8 and 6 months to conceive both times but we got there. Good luck to you and your friend

Thanks so much dear,
thats giving so much hope!!
Also I ov late in my cycle like around cd 23 and then my period is always like cd 33..so
just wanted to knw..is late ov bad with a short LP??

Mine varies between 10 and 11, I have a toddler and a BFP :thumbup:

I used B vits first time but not sure if they affected my LP as got BFP that cycle. I decided to try without this time and was still OK.

Good luck :dust:

Thanks so much dear,
thats giving so much hope!!
Also I ov late in my cycle like around cd 23 and then my period is always like cd 33..so
just wanted to knw..is late ov bad with a short LP??

I O late too, CD 20 this time, CD33(!!!!) last time.

I mean somehow m getting a lil worried first of I ov late not before cd 21 fr sure then my period is always around 31 so its like m ov late last time it was cd 23 and i got my period on cd 33 so have short lp..is this the reason fr nt getting bfp??

That's absolutely fine. For my bfp I ovulated around cd45+. Some cycles are just longer than the 'norm'.

Yeah, now I think about it I think I actually ova a bit later than cd17/18 I think at times I was int he 20s. It just depends on your cycle length. Cd 14 is the average but there will be variables and plenty of us who ov earlier and later. Can you get the day 21 tests ( or a bit later in your case) to check for ov?

Hey thanks for replying dear
I already got cd 3 test and everything came good fsh lh everything and I confirm my ov by temping wch I always see a temp rise do I knw fr sure I ov as doc sai I have good egg reserve and so on from my cd 3 test
Only thing wch worries me is my short lp and late ovulation fr which I think next time ill insist on cd 21 which I guess is same as 7 dpo test so will go for that hope m able to as doc never told any such thing whenever I mentioned my short lp

I was just googling the "long cycle and short luteal phase", and thats what I have..and just came across whole lot f miscarriages story!!
m really scared ..is it what going to happen with me?
has someone with long cycle and short luteal phase concieved?? someone who has this always long cycle and short luteal phase ..i mean my cycle is 32 days but i ov late around 24 so ...I knw ill be able to concieve but what are my chancess of carrying it successfully??

I used 100-200mg B6 and vitamin C and it lengthened my LP from 9/10 days to 11/13 days. I would try that as it can't hurt.

Like I said before, I ovd after cd45 and have a lp of 6 days and am 13 weeks no problems so far. Google is packed with scare stories that arent needed to scare you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->