Has anyone with short LP concieved successfully??

oh woww everdreaming ur giving me so much f hopes thanku so much for responding to my worries!!..really appreciate that !!..I wish i get the luck f urs..as I am in the same boat!!
pls sprinkle some baby dust to me !!

Hey Everdreaming ,
I was just going thru your journal but I see that you have always varied Lp like it has gone upto 13 and less as 6 but than mine is always same:(:(:(

A more varied lp doesn't negate tthe short length where 14 is supposed to be the normal. Get off Google and try to relax about things. I'm not the only one and if after 3 years in total of trying on and off since I was 18 I can get lucky, so can you :flower:

thanks a lot dear!!..yes getting off google is really imp now lol thanku so much !! wish u a very H&H 9 mo dear!!

Yes, mine was 10 days-I took progesterone this last cycle & got my BFP.

I have a 10day lp on a 34day cycle and conceived first time. I did use ov sticks and we dtd day of O and 3 days after.

hope u get that bfp soon. X

When I was TTC baby #1 I had a LP of 9-10 days. It took a year but we got there in the end. I always thought the contraceptive pill had caused it so stayed off it after giving birth.

When my cycles came back after BF'ing my LP averaged about 12 days so I think sometimes it can be a matter of letting your body get back to normal after contraceptives.

My LP was 10 days and I started taking B6 but WHAT A MISTAKE FOR ME! It shortened it even more :-( I stopped taking the B6 and after one cycle of being off it I got my BFP.

I think my situation is not common though.

I had an LP of around 9 days. I would ovulate around cd22/23. It took me 12 months to conceive my first. It's defo possible. I'm sure mine was down to being of pill for ages. This one was conceived without trying x good luck x

It took us a while as we had some problems on his side as well, but yes it's possible! Mine was around 8 days!

My LP is only 10 days now, so I'm wondering the same thing. Not sure how long my LP was before my first BFP but I imagine it must have been about the same since my cycle has only lengthened about 4 days since giving birth.

My luteal phase is 9 days and this is my second so it's definitely possible :)

Hi, I registered just to answer this! With first preg (dd now ten) was temping, ov'd every month 21st day of 30-31 day cycle. BFP 17 days after ov (sorry, not sure of correct abbreviations), started spotting maybe 5 days later? Was difficult to convince Dr that I was almost a week less preg than they assumed, u/s of course they think looks not good, but coerced her into giving me progesterone - spotting immediately stopped, gave birth to healthy baby!

Second baby (ds, now 8) DTD day 17 (not trying), not sure when ovulated. No probs with that one.

Currently convinced a BFP is waiting for me.

My normal LP is 10 days and I'm pregnant with my second child now. So definitely possible with 10 days. I had some cycle weirdness several months after the birth of my first and my LP shortened to 7-8 days... I must say I did try to conceive during that time but could not seem to do so until my LP was back to normal. I'm honestly not even sure I was ovulating though so there may have been more going on than a short LP (my cycles were irregular and about 40 days long - usually 27!). I took vitex and B6 and that seemed to get me back to a good place fertility-wise. I wish you and your friend the best of luck!

My LP was 4-6 days after having #2, but I managed to extend it to 9 days to get pregnant with my second :thumbup: I ended up taking vitex to help regulate my cycles and it made a huge difference. My LP didn't shorten after my second was born and was still 9 days, so I was able to conceive #3.

My BFP's didn't show either pregnancy until at least 18 DPO.

I lengthened my LP the second time with progesterone, because it shortened to 11 days which was much too short for me.

So it really depends on you personally. I definitely need a long LP as I implant late.

X

mine was 10 days the month we conceived! cycles are like clockwork, and I ovulated later than I expected and I'd have never known if i wasn't charting and using OPKs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->