Has anyone ..

Samlou89

Reaction score
Ever had a really late bfp? My cycle is so awkward as I stopped 3 pills in. Had a withdrawal between the 9th and 12th and been bd on and off and my hpt have been looking like faint lines but either no improvement or nothing altogether! :nope: has anyone had a late bfp? I have no idea when af is due and I had those signs all last week as if she was coming. Thinking I'm out this time round. :cry: I've had the big blob of snot looking cm this week which i have never had and reminded me of my mucus plug when I lost it with my ds! Sorry for rant :flower:

I know women post hcg "progression" pictures but the tests are really meant to be qualitative, not quantitative. No dr is going to have you pee on another stick to test your hcg levels, they are going to draw blood. If you're seeing lines in the time frame that's a positive. If you're testing multiple times a day that could explain seeing negatives because your urine concentration might not be high enough at that point. If you're having trouble reading the test post a picture, take a digital test, or phone your doc. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->