has anyone..

MatthewAlyssa

mummy of 3 expecting no.4
Reaction score
Has any1 here ever baby danced everday after af and got a bfn/bfp??

i bed everyday week before ov and during ov xx

Well me and dh have been bedding since af stopped on cd7 and are prob going to keep bedding till cd28 but didn't know if anyone else had done the same and wondered if they got a bfp or not.... How long have u been bedding before and after ov...??

We did, well every other until day 13 then everyday (sometimes 2x) until day 17 (2 days after+ opk) and I noticed that his stuff started decreasing. So if no bfp this month we will keep it everyother day since they can live for a few days

=) think we will try every other day next month if we don't get our :bfp:

I have done more or less every other day before Ov, and I think day of OV this time. FX it's worked. I'm on CD 32 today, cycles range between 31 and 39! x x

Oooo gl hazelnut =D I will be keeping an eye out to see if you get ur bfp =) xxx

Wow, I like to bd, but I could never keep up with every day for that length of time.

We just do what we want until I notice my fertile period is coming up, so maybe 3 times a week from end of af to fertile phase. Then we bd every 24-48 hours until ovulation.

Wow, I can't even imagine every single day!! Good for the ladies that can do it! :thumbup: We are trying to do every other this week, leading up to my (anticipated) OV on Monday.

:dust: everyone!!!!!

We've been sticking with the every other day plan too. I can't imagine the stamina needed for every day the whole cycle, especially since we've both had colds this month which has already made the every other day plan a challenge.

We bd every day... but we did that before trying to conceive as well. Well, before, if one of us was too tired of course we wouldn't, but now we push ourselves. We haven't gotten my cycle figured out yet so we're just doin it like rabbits ;)

Lol well I've said to hubby that maybe this time next week we could dtd every other day but he said he likes it every day lol ha ha but he starts his new job next week so we will see lol ha ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->