Has Just Found out but!!!

vicky

Reaction score
my hubby is not talking to me about it, he not talking to me full stop.....

I work evenings so this is my one evening of tomorrow i'm back in when he is at work we can't really talk.

I've been up stairs a couple of times but he keeps saying don't know don't want to, I'm in floods of tears.

I've come down stairs hoping he will come down when he good and ready, this shouldn't be the way it is when you find out your pregnant :cry:

sorry i don't want a reply i just wanted to talk to someone!

Dont't know if ill be much good. But what happened why is he not talking to you hun ? xxxx

he not talking to me cos i'm pregnant hunny, even though i had my coil removed in June and we aint be using anything since then, it was bound to happen at some point, he is just being a very silly man!

thank you x

My OH was like this at first hun, he was just in shock I think-I was too as it wasn't planned but he quickly came round!
Congrats and :hugs:

Congrats honey im sure he will come round soon :hug: xx

Been there with my OH with both of my babies hun. Just give him a little space to get his head around it, i am sure he will come around.

Congrats xxx

he will come round

i believe some men are selfish and get scared!!

huge congrats :hugs:

Congrats vicky and I hope things work out with you and your DH

Aww hun... :hugs: Some men just react that way.... They have a lot of things going on in their heads when they get that kind of news.

He will come around, just like everyone has already said. Men don't know how to express their feelings when it comes to big emotions like that.

btw... HUGE CONGRATS MAMA!! :cloud9::baby:

Give him a little space and time it will all be fine , im happy for you x

Well Im happy for you!!! Wit wooooo

Congratulations!!!

Dont worry about your OH, Just leave him be for a while and wait until he comes to talk to you!!

Have a great 9 months hunny ! :flower:

aaww congratulations hunny, dont worry oh will come round eventually im sure. and in the mean time just enjoy it yourself and try not to stress :hugs: xx

Thanks everyone, I'm doing what you all have suggested giving him space, he never came down stiars last night, when i went bed he came down stairs, and this morning if we talked it was about our girls, then he left without even saying good bye or giving me a kiss, i haven't txt him or emailed him today either hoping he will, but he will have tonight to think as well cos i'm in work.

thanks for all your replys girlsxx

Congrats, I'm sure he will come around after a little time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->