Has the mirena ever made you feel just, pregnant?!

babydoll06

Reaction score
I've had mine for about 8 months now.. but the last couple of weeks I've been really nauseous off and on all day long every day. Also very emotional.. crying at the drop of a hat. I highly doubt I am actually pregnant.. but wondered if others have gone through the same thing.. and how to deal with it.

EVERY. CYCLE. Always around 8-9dpo. (Yes I ovulate and get periods on the mirena.) I don't really know how to deal, I freak every time. I get super nauseous and headache-y, tiredness, vivid dreams, gas, it's sucky. And I'm never pregnant. My period is starting to regulate (thank god) so now I at least know when to expect it haha. But really, if anyone knows how to deal I would appreciate it as well as OP.

Edit: I've had mine for a year now, got it last January.

I had periods on mine every month too but never felt pregnant til that last month and I would have sworn I was pregnant. I actually got fed up and took it out myself the day I posted this.. I felt relief IMMEDIATELY!! Even woke up the next morning with energy.. I felt back to myself again. I wish I had realized how much of a part the mirena had played in my life..!! I thought I was just rundown from running around after kids all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->