Has this happened for anyone else before?

Frodi

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I know I've posted this in a couple other places but no one seems to be answering or know about it. So I thought I'd put on here and see what you ladies think. Sorry for the TMI
Tonight after Hubby and I :sex: there was a brown film on him and some small brown clumps as well. And there was some on the towel when I went to the washroom, and when I wiped there was some on the toilet paper along with what seemed like pink and some cm.
Af isn't due for another week (Monday), and again when I went to the washroom later there was some brown specs in the toilet and a little but on the toilet paper, Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and maybe know what it means.
I'm not 7DPO.

This also happened 3 days ago as well. But that time there was a pinky/peach colour.

Well, I just went to the washroom again and there was very faint to nothing on toilet paper and nothing in toilet.
I am having what seems like mild cramping only on the left side. I really don't know what to think or even if it's possible to get a bfp since I only had :sex: the day before ovulation. and then again 4 days later.

4dpo (the first time it happened) would have been to early to implant, and 7dpo is just over the typical threshold of when it would happen (6dpo-12dpo). That said, it can't be said that it's 100% not implantation spotting but it seems awfully early. I would just wait it out and see what happens in a few days. I never spotted before AF for a week until this past cycle. Sometimes our bodies do some wonky things.

I know this may be a weird question but, have you started exercising recently?
When I started exercising, I spotted brown for a week. It also happened to my sister and my friend the very same week we all starting exercising.

Nope, haven't started exercising.

It could be that he just hit your cervix while BDing. That will cause a little bit of cramping or spotting sometimes.

I don't remember if he did but since the spotting stopped ive been having terrible cramps on both sides and there's nothing following it other then sorry for tmi but the poops.
They feel like AF but nothing is following. They started around 330am and its now 615pm and I've still got them.

Maybe a burst cyst? Those will hurt like crazy and throw off your cycle!

well is is over 18 years ago but when I got pregnant with my son me and his father were intimate and after he was covered in a very watery light pink and when I went to use the rest room so was i.. At the time I just thought AF was gonna start. Had not known what IB was.. it wasnt till much later I even knew i was preggers.

Well.'AF showed up after 2 days of cramping. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->