Has this happened to anyone? Advice Please!!

mommytolksbs

Reaction score
I took a HPT 1 week ago and it was positive...YAY, I was a week late and I had started noticing some signs so I went ahead and took it. The next day I started bleeding, not heavy but not light either. I have has no cramping at all, there has been no tissue or clots. There is no gushing, I just notice it at points throughout the day. I have had 2 miscarriages before and this is NOTHING like them, not even a little bit. If I hadn't taken a test I would think it was a normal period. This has now been going on for a week. My dr says I probably just miscalculated my period since I had my IUD removed in August and my hormones could still be off. My breasts are sensitive, my bra is tighter, my pants are tighter, I'm tired...again if not for the bleeding I wouldn't think anything of it. I also have children so I know what it feels like to be pregnant, and this feels like it. Any suggestions or advice? I have taken another HPT and it was still positive but how long does it take for your levels to get low enough for it to show up negative if you have a miscarriage?

I'm not sure what to say, other than to ask if you could have your doctor draw blood work to see if your b-hcg levels are rising? Good luck.

I'd be asking for beta hCG tests to make sure it's rising.
It took my tests almost 2 weeks to go negative after my MC in feb.

I had a chemical back in march and within 4 days from the bleed the test was almost negative so fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->