• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has this happened to you

A

addie25

OMG this is sooo odd. I took an ovulation test 4 days ago and got 2 dark lines. Then I notice my CM is very sticky and egg wt today (4 days ago it was very wet but not really sticky) Sooo i decide to go buy a different kind of Ovulation test that shows a smiley face when you are ovulating and GUESS WHAT It showed a smiley face! HOWWWW is it that i got a positive one 4 days ago and another one today??? What is going on?? HELP! ALSOO to add to that my clear blue fertility monitor showed a high reading on day 24 o my cycle and then it stopped working so i got that ovulation test and day 31 it showed two dark lines for ovulation and nowwwww again it says ovuation day 35 of my cycle???????

Hmm, well this is very confusing, I notice that you have a long cycle, so I guess there must be some irregularities with hormonal balance. But regarding the ovulation result, I had an occurrence a couple of cycles ago where the OV test had dark double lines 5 days in a row :wacko: i looked into it and apparently it means that the body is gearing up to release the egg but for some reason it is struggling so it has to continually release LH until the egg is released (although this doesn't always happen either) This is however just info that I picked up on forums, I'm no expert :shrug: but there was also a suggestion that sometimes some women release 2 eggs in one cycle, hence non identical twins. Our bodies are so confusing aren't they? :hugs:

Chrysanthemum is spot on. I was gonna suggest the same :)

Thank you! I hope I am not having a hard time ovulating :wacko: Hopefully I just over ovulated LOL! I have been having cramping and different signs of ovulation so hopefully it happened already!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->