has this happened to you?

wiggy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new here. I posted this on another board, but then I just found this board.

I am 6 weeks along, after having a miscarriage in November.

Today, I leaned down to pick something up and got a really painful cramp in the left side of my abdomen. I stood up and then all the blood rushed to my head and I felt dizzy. I had to sit down or I think I would have fallen over. The cramp went away once I sat down. Then everything's been fine since.

There was no blood or anything. But I worry b/c with my miscarriage in Nov, everything felt fine, and then I went to the dr. and didn't see a baby. Dr. told me I would miscarriage, and it didn't actually start for over a week...

I think I'm so paranoid that something will go wrong. Or that something happens and I won't even realize it.

Any ideas of what that could be? Is it normal?

Thanks!!!

I had a MC in August last year and I had serious cramps the whole time. This time I cramp mildly, and not very often. I do get light-headed as you seem to have when you bend over. I seem to worry about every pain as well, it's hard not to. It probably was normal. I sometimes get a sharp cramp on one side of my abdomen either being left or right, then it goes away. I don't believe you'd have any reason to worry. Just take it one day at a time and try to relax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->