has your belly button popped? just for fun :)

Mica

Reaction score
well, here I am 11 days away from my due date, and I still have an "innie."
what about all of you? has yours popped out? when did it pop?
if mine does at all, it will probably be on my due date! like a turkey timer or something - bing! it's done!

Mine has yet to 'pop', but when LO sits a certain way there are days I wonder if it will make it. Maybe we are similar, and we will both pop the final day:haha: Would certainly make for a cute story later.

Nope. I honestly don't think it will. I have a flat spot around my belly button, it's not even pushed up at all.

My belly button has never been a true innie or outie. It's always been exactly what it's called, a button. It usually indents but I have always been able to see the whole inside, if that makes any sense. It's flattened out now, but I don't think it will ever truly pop out just because of it's previous anatomy.

Mine popped out about 3 weeks ago. I can't imagine what it's going to look like next month!!

mine hasnt popped yet and it never did with my first but it is kind of like closed i guess u would say lol, i told DH baby is almost done as my belly button has almost popped :haha:

Mine popped last week! If he had come on time I would of almost got away with it! Haha

Mine popped weeks ago! It looks rediculous as you can see it through my clothes lol!!!! It popped with my daughter so I think it might have popped sooner this time because of that.
My little girl keeps pointing at it and says: baby baby lol :)

Mine has popped but it depends on where baby is laying sometimes half of its popped and somethimes all of it... It never popped with my dd

Yep it's popped. My husband is upset that it didn't make an actual "pop" noise.

Nope, still got an innie. Little disappointed actually. Ive never developed the dark line or the stretch marks either.

Yep mine popped weeks ago. I was really surprised, it didn't pop at all with DS and I was a lot bigger with him! Mine looks soooo gross, like a tunnel :haha:

Yup, mine popped a couple of weeks ago. It's hilarious, when I cough or sneeze it pokes out even more! :haha:

Mine hasn't popped yet, but it's sort of flattened out at the top. It didn't pop at all with my son, so I wonder if it really will this time either.

Sarahrei, I absolutely cracked up that your husband was all disappointed! Sounds like something mine would say too.

Mine's still an innie but much more shallow than it's ever been.

Mine is normally so deep that it gets really sore where it doesn't get air (it's maybe 1" deep but isn't a hole so much as a slit so the skin all touches each other, and if water gets in it can't get out.) so I have to make sure to wash it well and use anti-fungal powder in it after I bath/shower.

But now it's just finger tip deep (sometimes pretty flat if she is pushing right against it) and nice and round and open and getting lots of air! I'm going to be sad when it goes back to being high maintenance!

Mine popped around 21 weeks and sometimes its half out or all out. Depends how much i eat and where the baby is laying. My husband insists its creepy and likes to poke it and make me laugh so it goes in and out lol

Mine popped out at about 5 months and makes me cringe as things keep rubbing and catching on the sensitive 'knot' bit LOL eeerrrrrrk xxx

yep half of it is out:) i agree, when i cough it sticks out like an inch! its hilarious!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->