Has Your Vacume Cleaner ever broke down?

MYPRINCEssB

Reaction score
You know when you use your vacume and every now an then there is this little peice of something you cant get no matter how many times you go over it.. And then You finaly get it and as soon as you turn off your vacume and move it the little something fell back out and your vacume claener has failed you again?

Some of us like my self will end up turning the vacum over and taking it apart and see if its plugged or clean out the entire thing you know for some maintenince. Well that is how I feel about my body right now I wish I could just take it apart and clean it out so it will work and I can finaly get that little thing I have been trying to get for a long time now.

MY feance and I have been together for A little over four years now we have a 5 year old little gurl and decided to try for another baby he is finaly ready for one. We Just started trying In March and bam got it first try but lost it at six weeks.. then He said well dont worry we can try again so bam next month we sucseeded again but by almost five weeks lost it again....
and now our third month was not trying not preventing and bam again baby one day no baby the next...... And still after waiting by the phone all day my docter still hasnt called to tell me what my next steps will be, but I know one for sure I need a Rohgam shot because I have RH- blood.

Right now it just feels like just when the thing I have wanted for so long is right in my grasp it disapers and there is noting I can do to keep it for me.
I know that one day God will bless me with another child I can keep with me on earth, its just that right now it hurts.. It dose give me a tighter grasp on the love I have for my feance and my daughter I just dont want her to be alone, and I dont want to keep getting broken.

just want to let others know your not alone and I hope our turn to have a blessing will come soon.

Oh hun I'm so sorry :cry: How traumatic for your family :cry: I really hope you get your blessing of a sticky bean really soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->