hate my husband arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kimbotrav

Reaction score
what is wrong with him went for our scan 2day and saw a sac in the right place and all looked ok for 5 and a half weeks so we was really pleased.....well not so much as a hug nothing then i later talk to him and say if were blessed enuff to get as far a s12 weeks about that doppler thing and he replied i dont care dont talk to me about it arghhhhhhhhhhhhh i really cant stand him at the moment men are so selfish sometimes what is his problem...im trying to stay calm but feel like im going to swing him round the room in a minuite...... hormones + idiot husband = not a good mix

sorry ladys needed to get it off my chest before going crazy :growlmad:

Silly man! Hopefully he get to realise soon that actually we need them to CARE!

Aww sorry he is being a pain! He really might just not know what to say for the best? In my experience my oh wont say anything that makes it sound like this pregnancy is going to be ok, but that is simply because he is scared that it will all go wrong again.
Are you getting another scan soon? Once he sees a heartbeat, he might loosen up a bit? xx

There seem to be a lot of idiot husbands/OH's on here!!! Men give themselves such a bad name sometimes!

thank you ladys u have made me feel better :) i relly dont get him or why he would say that its really hurt me typical selfish man and they do give them selves bad names sumtimes...maybe it is because he doesnt want to get excited but i only wanted sum 1 to talk 2 rrrrrrrrrr and yeah i have another scan at 8 weeks so hopefully i pray well be able to see bean and heartbeat :) its jsut not what u want to hear from ure husband is it
xxxxxx

:hugs: It sure isn't, you want someone to share the excitement with. I can understand trying to guard his feelings, but he needs to take yours into consideration as well!!

typical man he has now tried making it up to me with some flowers lol arghhhhhhhhhh men drive me nutz so hes stressed me out for nothing xxxxx

My husband got to this stage a few weeks ago!! Eventually it came out that I had become "all about TTC" (we hadn't got our BFP then) but he was essentially getting cranky because I was living, eating, breathing babies and had forgotten about literally everything else... I will ask as sensitively as possible whether you have perhaps done the same? :flower:

aaah my husband wasnt going to let me get one. i got one anyway though with my own money. when he found out he said 'why did you get that?' but then he said he didnt want me to pannick if i couldnt find the heartbeat. i think he is rather concerned about things throughout this whole proccess. keeps telling me not to get too obsessed, too excited etc. hes a cautious big soul :) i bet yours is just being the same x

my husband is the opposite. hes very excited and doesnt think about the what ifs, or losing it. i on the other hand am very worried, and he keeps me sane by saying that im healthy, and was worried i couldnt get pregnant, and here we are. give it time, he will come around and be more sensative. hes just worried too.

Aww, I am sorry he was being like that. I don't think this pregnancy thing is real to men until the baby arrives! They can't understand how obsessed we are. You lucky girl, already got to have a scan and see your baby safe in there :) I don't get my first scan until 11 or 12 weeks!

My DF announced last night that not only is he not ready to be a Dad, but he would be a "reluctant father".
He is cranky and seems incredibly uninterested in all of it.
He later settled down and said he was scared on so many levels, of the whole process firstly, and then because he wasn't ready yet (he keeps saying financially etc...) and also because he is worried he will be a crap father.
It was really unsettling but I feel like I have to shield myself from this negativity for the time being and try and let myself and my body relax as much as possible.
It is hard, I wanted some cutesy excitement with my BFP, whereas he just stared at the tests in a bewildered way and looked sullen.
Disappointment and disgrace in my eyes.
Be a man...

Someone once told me that ultra sounds freak men out because it draws attention to the fact that this pregnancy is real! He doesn't experience physical symptoms like you do so actually seeing it may have freaked him a bit. Massive congrats on a healthy scan tho- I can't wait to see mine on the screen! Hope hubby is bing nicer now :flower:

My DF announced last night that not only is he not ready to be a Dad, but he would be a "reluctant father".
He later settled down and said he was scared on so many levels, of the whole process firstly, and then because he wasn't ready yet (he keeps saying financially etc...) and also because he is worried he will be a crap father.
It was really unsettling but I feel like I have to shield myself from this negativity for the time being and try and let myself and my body relax as much as possible.
It is hard, I wanted some cutesy excitement with my BFP, whereas he just stared at the tests in a bewildered way and looked sullen.
Be a man...

ahhhh im so sorry not what u want to hear at all is :wacko: its mad maybe it is because they are jsut scared i would have thought my husband would be used to the idea 3 years of trying and 4mmc later i do understand hes scared but so am i i swear blokes jsut dont get the fact that we have feelings of being scared to....i hope ure oh comes round soon maybe after the 12 week scan :hugs:

Someone once told me that ultra sounds freak men out because it draws attention to the fact that this pregnancy is real! He doesn't experience physical symptoms like you do so actually seeing it may have freaked him a bit. Massive congrats on a healthy scan tho- I can't wait to see mine on the screen! Hope hubby is bing nicer now :flower:

yeah maybe it was that he seems a littl better 2day and gave me flowers in the end last nyt so i think he realised how horrible he was lol men jsut dont get how excited we get lol xxxx

Hey hun sorry your fella is like this mine is a bit like this he doesnt reall want to talk about it until baby is here.But he will say nice things.You husband needs to buck up his idea`s xx

Aww, I am sorry he was being like that. I don't think this pregnancy thing is real to men until the baby arrives! They can't understand how obsessed we are. You lucky girl, already got to have a scan and see your baby safe in there :) I don't get my first scan until 11 or 12 weeks!

i think ure right it hopefully will become more real in the end or afteer 12 week scan...and yeah i got to have early scan because of my previous 4 misscarrages and had an peration in my uterus so they wanted to check everything was in the right place :) which it was and i get to go back at 8 weeks and im praying we see baby and heartbeat. i realy feel for u having to wait untill then its horrible i know what its like from my son who is 5 the wait is awful i really hope it goes quick for u tough :) and im sure everything is great ;) xxxxx

:hugs: i really hope your husband sorts him self out! this is a time when you both need to be there for each other, and we all need a supportive people around us xx

Be a man...

ahhhh im so sorry not what u want to hear at all is :wacko: its mad maybe it is because they are jsut scared i would have thought my husband would be used to the idea 3 years of trying and 4mmc later i do understand hes scared but so am i i swear blokes jsut dont get the fact that we have feelings of being scared to....i hope ure oh comes round soon maybe after the 12 week scan :hugs:

Hey hun
Gosh you've had a rough time.
At least we all have each other on here!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->