Hate the way I look

beth_terri

Reaction score
Im 21 at the end of the month and dont even wanna do anythng because I feel wayy to fat. Im 5"8 and about 14 stone!!!! I gained so much weight whilst pregnant. I also cant seem to get back into weight watchers which should be easy considering I hate how fat I am now!!! Im in size 14 bottoms and 12 tops. Before I had my baby I was 10-12 bottoms. Everything wobbles, I hate my oh touching me, he keeps getting upset with me for pushing his hands away if he tried to hold round my waist but i look at myself and think id never find this attractive so how the hell can you!

I hate hate hate it :growlmad::growlmad:

Just needed to vent :(

Be positive, think positive. You are just 21! There is lots of time !!!! think less, do more. I mean exercise more.

Im 21 5ft 8 and 13st 8lbs and size 16/18

I have a wobble overhangy belly at the min and like you i hate it

Im trying so hard to lose the remaining weight so that i can tone up but its taling forever and is rather depressing

I guess tge only dif between us is that i was a size 20 before preg and 22 after :dohh:

Im sure you'll get there and remember whater clothes companies say 14 is fat.

ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO!!!

I went for a run today (abysmal effort) and I could feel my boobs and hips and bum bouncing around as if they were going to fall off!!!

Im 5'5 and still have 30lbs to lose :(

I understand completely. I'm around the same size. I'm really trying hard to be positive and just ignore it right now. It helps that my boyfriend likes my body better now... I don't know why but he does. Anyway, hugs because I understand.

I feel the same.. I'm 5'11 and 220lbs after baby, but the worst of it is the pouchy loose skin on my belly and all the dark stretch marks that come with it!

im too exhausted to even think about excersize and i never get a break from Nessa because my husband works so much... i even shower with her! I pretty much give up. The weight I can lose but never the claw-like strech marks, Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->