Hates going in pushchair!!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Annaspanna, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Annaspanna

Annaspanna Mummy2Lyla x

Hello,
    Does anyone else's LO not like the pushchair? My LO is fine for the first 10-15mins and then screams as she doesn't like being strapped in. It makes life very difficult getting out and about! I have a baby carrier which she likes, but as she's getting bigger she's getting heavy now and I'd really like to use the pushchair more, arrrrg!!:dohh:

2. moomin_troll

moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

have u tried pram toys something that she can grab and take her attention away form being in the pram?

u cud also try a different position for her in the pram as she might be very uncomfortable.

another sugestion is that u cud sit her in her pram just in the house so she gets used to being in it

3. Mum2b_Claire

Mum2b_Claire Mummy to Ruby & Scarlett!

We have the same problem, Ruby will be ok for 10-15 minutes too, then scream because she doesn't like being restrained. I am looking into getting a baby carrier that is more suitable for older babies.

4. Annaspanna

Annaspanna Mummy2Lyla x

Oh I'm glad its not just me!! x

5. everhopeful

everhopeful Well-Known Member

My LO doesn't like it either!! He manages about 25 mins and then get very very bored!!!

6. danni1979

danni1979 Well-Known Member

Me too!!

Saf just HATEs being strapped in ANTHING whether it be the pushchair,car seat,baby rocker lol,have tried distracting her but nothing works so hey ho!! LOL :D