Hates going in pushchair!!

Annaspanna

Mummy2Lyla x
Reaction score
Hello,
Does anyone else's LO not like the pushchair? My LO is fine for the first 10-15mins and then screams as she doesn't like being strapped in. It makes life very difficult getting out and about! I have a baby carrier which she likes, but as she's getting bigger she's getting heavy now and I'd really like to use the pushchair more, arrrrg!!:dohh:

have u tried pram toys something that she can grab and take her attention away form being in the pram?

u cud also try a different position for her in the pram as she might be very uncomfortable.

another sugestion is that u cud sit her in her pram just in the house so she gets used to being in it

We have the same problem, Ruby will be ok for 10-15 minutes too, then scream because she doesn't like being restrained. I am looking into getting a baby carrier that is more suitable for older babies.

My LO doesn't like it either!! He manages about 25 mins and then get very very bored!!!

Me too!!

Saf just HATEs being strapped in ANTHING whether it be the pushchair,car seat,baby rocker lol,have tried distracting her but nothing works so hey ho!! LOL :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->