Hating theBUMP.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaRose

TTC our first
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I just have not had any positive feedback from a post on thebump.com. No one is very supportive on that website and they all just make you feel like you know nothing about TTC. I should really just stop going to that site. I am still trying to figure out where I fit in on the boards (different websites) but I am finding more and more that I love the positive feedback I get on babyandbump. You women are amazing and I just wanted to say thank you for being you!

hi and welcome... i was on a website for many many years and they all changed I dont even go on anymore this and facebook are my sites =)

Yes this has got to be my main one! The positive support is great. The women on the bump are not who I need chirping in my ear during this sensitive time in my life.

Hi and welcome honey!!! Good luck TTC!!

And I couldn't agree more this site is great and everyone is very nice and always supportive.

Hello and welcome.
I've only been on here a few weeks and it's been a pleasure so far. I can ask questions or rant and rave and there is always many people with kind words.

Hey!

I have never heard of bump.com:blush:

But when I first started ttc our first I found this site the best for support and honest advice from people who had either been there or were going through similar.

Hope you get your BFP soon.

:dust:

Emma.xx

BnB is the best. Ladies here are civilised and nice, and honestly I only had good advice and help here. The other site is a bunch of bullies, I know sooo many women discouraged from the bullies.

hi hun this site is so much more freindly and welcoing than the others. i mean .... they put up with me so they must be good!!!!

Hiya! I've never heard of the other site but forums usually forums in general have their share of know it all, busy bodies... not once have I seen that on here. I love the gals here!
You'll be made welcome and can ask anything you like without feeling like you shouldn't!! xx

I posted to that site once and only once. The women on there were rude and insulting. Somehow I was banned for that post & yet I didn't violate the rules. I simply asked what everyone was doing while they were WTT. :shrug:
I stalked the boards here for a while because I was afraid of the same thing happening. But everyone here is wonderful. I'm so glad to have found this site. :flower:

Thank you so much ladies! I appreciate all of the kind words! I am sad to hear that the bullying and know-it-alls are out there :( But you women are right... I have found a wonderful place here on BnB! Thanks again! :)

:hugs: i love this site as the women here genuinely care and no matter what stage you are at in ttc they are very supportive and understand what we all are going through. We are here for you:flower:

This was one of the first sites that came up when searching and I am very glad that I decided to become a member. The individuals on here are truly amazing and the support network is extensive. I look forward to remaining a member for many years to come. Thanks girls! :hugs:

I found BnB by searching for bigger size bumps! I was tired of looking online and seeing only the tiny people posting bump progressions. Mind you I'm not that big... a 10 or a 12 depending. But I used to be a 2 or 4 when I got married and that seemed to be the only people getting pregnant and posting! I started worrying that I was too overweight to get pregnant or at least wouldn't want to document my bump because my 4 week would not be a flat stomach. I feel much better about myself and have become addicted since then!

Thank you to all the positive vibes (and real bodies!) on this site!

I've never heard of that website but everyone on here are lovely :)

They make you feel like they genuinely care and you can ask them anything and they'll be there trying to help.

Go babyandbump! You rule :dance:

Awww Its so nice to hear this now and again, Glad you like it here:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back