Hats? Fascinators? Slides? Please help!

porkypig

Reaction score
It's a family members wedding in the summer and I've ordered the dress below but in purple. I need something in my hair but not sure what any suggestions? What's in fashion at the moment?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 28
I made mine for two weddings last yr. Went to Hobbycraft and Dunelm Mill, stocked up on the bits I needed like cream feathers, crystals, a clear slide, beads etc and made one up to slide in to my curled hair on the side and also in to the top of a bun for the other occassion. Tbh, I don't think they're that 'trendy', it's something everyone just wears so go with what you like and try and co-ordinate it.

That's a statement dress so put your hair in a simple updo. If you absolutely must then put a nice clip or slide in, but don't go for a hat or a fascinator or the outfit will be too much. Maybe also take a sheer shawl for the ceremony and incase it gets colder towards the end of the evening.

That's a statement dress so put your hair in a simple updo. If you absolutely must then put a nice clip or slide in, but don't go for a hat or a fascinator or the outfit will be too much. Maybe also take a sheer shawl for the ceremony and incase it gets colder towards the end of the evening.

Yeah I don't want anything fussy as like you say, it's a statement dress so requires little else really but as it's my bro in law who's getting married, I feel like I need a little something in my hair. Thanks for your replies xx

I think a slide would be really pretty x

Just another thing I've thought of, does he have a dress code? I only wore mine because hats were a 'must' at both weddings. At my own, I had a casual wear policy. Ask him what the bride would like first as a slide may be frowned upon if she's expecting head gear.

Just another thing I've thought of, does he have a dress code? I only wore mine because hats were a 'must' at both weddings. At my own, I had a casual wear policy. Ask him what the bride would like first as a slide may be frowned upon if she's expecting head gear.

There's no dress code as such, so where what you want (within reason!) x

Then in which case, go with what others have said and a slide will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->