• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have A Question RE: Implantation

Liz5178

Reaction score
Ladies...I'd like to start by saying I think you all are so wonderful, I've learned so much from all of you - whenever I have a question I know I can come here and find the answer...this site is great!!! :hugs:

I was hoping one of you could answer a question for me....I am 10 dpo today and the evening of day 8 I started to get cramps, which lasted into early afternoon of day 9 (which was yesterday)....if that was in fact implantation, when would there be enough HCG to show up on a test? I'm a little down in the dumps because I tested this morning and it was negative, but it's not even been 24 hours since the cramps subsided so I'm kinda hoping that it just wasn't enough time to build up the proper amount of HCG....is that just wishful thinking or could that be the case?

Thank you!

Hey, I cant offer much advise other than to keep waiting hun... fingers crossed you get the BFP you're waiting for x x

I don't think you left enough time... It takes between 3 & 5 days to get into your urine :D

good luck
x x x

thank you for responding :)

and thank you for your well wishes :)

I was going to ask the same question how long from implantation should you leave it before testing.
I'm still having tiny spots but been like that since Saturday (4 days ago) never like this before Af.

i didn't get the actual spotting but definately had the cramps....hopefully it was a good sign for both of us :)

good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"