Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Just rang EPU for my results

Urine infection clear
Swab normal
Anemic (sp) normal
Thyroid normal

I had a bit of spotting this morning which seemed to be a little heavier than what I've had & red ... it has calmed down to discharge again! I mentioned it anyway & shes booked me for an 8 week scan this Friday.

:hugs::hugs: its great they are keepinga close eye on you hun keeping everything crossed for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Glad they are looking after you so well, Wobbles. :hugs: Will be exciting to see how much your LO has grown in such a short space of time :)

THis is great and it will help keep you sane (ish)!

Panicing tbh I usually feel shit in mornings & I didn't an my boobies don't appear to be too sore anymore.

Perhaps you are just getting used to all the different sensations. Try not to panic.

cool, thats good you got a scan that quick, friday is only a few days away, try to relax a bit :)

x

Oh that is good Char - Its always nice to have extra scans for reassurance.

The breast tenderness will come and go as your Progesterone levels fluctuate. Fluctuating Progesterone can also, on occasion account for the spotting - Its not anything to be concerned about. Its the sudden cessation of ALL pregnancy symptoms that is worrysome - I have PM'd you.

I'll hang on to my seat until Friday ...

I think my boobies are sorer again :happydance: :rofl:

glad their takin such gr8 care of u hun xx

Good to hear that they are taking good care of you. Try to relax .. friday is onl a couple of days away :hugs:

Thats great news , another little bean pic to look forward to !

YAY!!! You can never have too many scans, I say Alfie every week for a month at one point, was a real reassurance! :hugs: x

Blimey they're really looking after you aren't they.

That's fantastic :hugs:

Cx

1 more sleep ...

Nervous again! All being ok I'm going to ask for a 10 week scan then theres my 12 week. All being well after that I think I may book in for a private tbh.

How many more scans do you get after the 12 week one?

only 1, your 20 week scan.

If this is ok tomorrow i doubt they will give you a 10 week one, you might have to wait till your 12 scan, is your spotting still bad?

x

It seemed to be getting red again on Tuesday then yesterday I think it was ok. I haven't checked today tbh. Defo more discharge & yakky at the moment.

the yakky stuff is normal, thats your plug forming so try not to disturb it.

hope the spotting stops soon tho

x

Its just blood in discharge ... Its not so much red anymore but can be brownish pinkish sometimes yellow/brown!!

Have it again today :(

the brownish pinkish yellow and brown is normal, i get that too, its like snott lol

hopefuly the red will stop for you soon once your hormones and body settle down a bit

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->