have any of you experienced this?

danyell110

Reaction score
I am not trying to conceive nor trying to prevent it, I am not aware of when I ovulate or anything. My bf and I have had sex every day or every other unprotected. I have had light cramping for almost a week now, my period is due in four days. I took a hpt two days ago and got a negative but thinking it may be too early. The cramps don't seem to be getting worse but they're not letting up much, I generally don't cramp with my period until the day of or during and they're much worse than these light ones. Has anyone had cramping like this and then had a positive? I've had a rough few months being sick, I have been nauseated this month but nothing new, I work night shift so I'm usually pretty tired but I do find myself constantly sleeping or tired now, it's hard to tell with me whether or not I have pregnancy symptoms or just regular feeling like cramp symptoms. :(

I guess all you can do is give it a day or two and test again, hope you get the answer you want :flower:

Sounds like it was a little early for definite result. You'll mostly get a negative at 6 gays before your period even if you do end up being pregnant. Tomorrow you'd have a good chance at the correct result!

If you have unprotected sex every two days and have a pretty regular cycle the chances are really good that you'll get pregnant fast!

It would probably be too early to feel morning sickness, but with my son I did feel cramps up until the day I tested, which was the day my period was due. It was a pretty dark line though, maybe you can test the day before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->