Have I dropped? could I have a baby soon?

mummyconfused

Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation
Reaction score
Left 35 weeks
Right (today) 37 weeks

Baby 3

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1424155215569.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1424155215569.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 23
Yes I'd say you have dropped. When baby will come is anyone's guess though hun.

Yes totally agree it looks like you've dropped but doesn't necessarily mean much unfortunately. With ds2 I dropped super early and had tons of comments as to how baby will come early but he didn't

Yes you have dropped. Check this link for other symptoms https://www.livestrong.com/article/77215-signs-baby-dropping-during-pregnancy/

I dropped at 37 weeks and baby was fully engaged then. Here I am still pregnant and my due date is tomorrow.

Looks like you've dropped to me!

Oh yeah, it definitely looks like you have dropped. As others have said, it's anyone's guess as to how much longer it will be. But I had my son almost exactly 2 weeks after he dropped. Everyone is different though.

I dropped just after 31 weeks. I'm 33.5 weeks now, and baby is still very content inside :)

Yeah you have dropped hun. I did a while ago and i'm 8 days overdue. Wish it did mean something. X

You look like you dropped to me!

Good news: If you were having crazy heartburn like I had with my first and am having with my second, that will ease up a bit--and you may even be able to take a semi-full breath again! lol

Bad news: Doesn't mean you will have baby any sooner. I dropped around 37 weeks with baby#1 (if I remember correctly) and was induced at almost 42 weeks. :/

Anyways, enjoy your deep breaths! I can only look forward to them at this point. lol Hang in there!!

You've definitely dropped but as for when baby will arrive, could be anyone's guess! I think I dropped a couple of weeks before I had my second one. With my first I never dropped at all and she was hovering about at brim when I was in early labour (had internal examination and they said she was at brim).

Mine were obviously a bit topsy-turvy as I heard it's the second that isn't meant to engage before labour but mine engaged fully the day before my contractions started and it was sooooo hard to walk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->