Have i missed it???

em_ttc

Reaction score
wonder if anyone can help me, i think i may have ov but not sure now if i've left it too late to BD!!

i only have 3-4 periods a year so can't tell from any cycle when i OV so been tracking CM, BBT and doing OPK for last week or so.

i've been having cramps on right hand side bit like when AF for last week or so, for last three days i've had a +ve on OPK each day getting darker but none as dark as control line (i've ran out tho so couldn't do one yesterday, hoping to get more today), my CM yesterday was EWCM, my BBT has been reducing tho since the first day i started doing it (which admitedly was only four days ago so not much to go off!!!)
also this may be TMI but my cervix has gone from hard to soft and spongy???

does this sound as tho i've OV?? if so was yesterday the day i should have BD or is EWCM just the beginning of OV?

i'm new to all this and don't really understand what to look out for!
:help:

I think the cheapest and easiest way for you would be to chart your temps! Have a look on here for threads to help. I'm starting them next cycle. Either that r use OPKs but that could be costly. Have you seen a doctor to try and regulate your cycles so they are sorter?

Yep I agree, basal temps the only way to know for sure if you are ovulating, but from what you say it sounds very very likely!!

We try to BD as soon as my CM turns fertile (watery or EW) & carry on until it goes back to normal (pending work commitments obv!) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->