have i missed my period?irregular cycles...

dream2reality

Reaction score
so i have been tracking my cycles and my periods.
My longest cycle this year was 84 days which was from april 22nd - july 11th and now i am on cycle day 95 and no AF ( i do have pcos), so i am 1 week and 4 days late- going by the first day of my last menstrual period/ cycle day 1. (if thats how u would calculate it, with irregular periods)

My nipples/ breasts are very sore and have been for almost 1 week now, and im hoping it is a good sign i am pregnant & i did have light cramping on and off a few weeks ago!

I did have a test show a faint line 3 days ago... but i am going to confirm if i am pregnant 2moro morning with a frer & first response digital!
I am confused as to if i have actually missed my period and if i could be pregnant... me and my husband have been DTD every 2 or 3 or 4 days since my period stopped in start of september :)
xoxoxo :kiss:

I don't have a answer but I am very interested in what the result would be in the morning, if you did get a bfp 3 days ago then the bfp you get in the morning should be darker :) let me know how it goes :) good luck xx

You can't know if you missed your period as this could just be a longer than ever one.

The faint line sounds good though, how have you not managed to test since though!

If you get another BFP try the digital clear blue one, it gives you a rough idea of how far along you are.

Good luck!

thanks girls... i tested today and got all negative tests!! i am highly guessing that the faint line i got the other day was really negative... koz i thought i ovulated/conceived around 19th of september, koz i had what i thought was IB on the 26th of september koz it was a very small smount of light brown blood i seen on my underwear!... so yeah i guess im out! unless it is still possible to get a positive hpt after 23DPO... which i am thinking isnt :( :( i will start clomid soon/ next month hopefully so i am praying for a baby soon!! xoxo

Sounds like the 26th could have been a breakthrough bleed from the long cycle. I find my pre-AF/possibly pregnant signs go crazy in my long cycles. It sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->