Have i not ovulated???

rachelbubble

A tiny bit PREGNANT!! x
Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

I got my +OPK on Wednesday and im a bit worried that i havent actually ovulated as ive had no temperature rise yet.....

Will you look at my chart and tell me what you think??? How long does it normally take??

Thankyou x x x

It's looks to me like you may not have ovulated yet, sorry.

What opks are you using? Are you certain it was a postive or could it have been almost positive and maybe you've ovulated a few days later so won't see your temp rise yet? xx

Thanks for your reply! I use clearblue digital opks so it was definately positive as I got a smiley face! I wonder whether it can be false or if it takes a few days to rise especially as my sleep pattern is all over the place?? X

If your sleep patterns are all over the place it could well be masking a rise. Hopefully you'll see it in a few days. xx

If your sleep patterns are all over your chart wont be accurate.

I would think because your sleeping times are out this would make your chart inaccurate so I am not sure you can rely on that for positive confirmation of O. Once you get a positive OPK you can O anywhere up to 3 days after average is 36hours. However you can get a positive OPK and not O as sometimes your body will gear up to O and it does not happen so will try again later.
Hope you O soon. I say keep BDing, so you do not miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->