Have I ov'd after early miscarriage

LeeC

Mum to Morgan & 13 angels
Reaction score
Hi Ladies.

I think it looks like surge took place Thursday as now tests are getting much fainter.

I never usually get more than a faint line on OPK's anyway for like 1 or 2 days, I know that LH can be present after miscarriage.

We are actively TTC again so have been bd'ing every other day :blush:

Any comments welcome :hugs:

Attachments

• OPK's.jpg
    OPK's.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 19
Hey hun, defo looks like you had your surge thurs, so i think you will have o'd friday....i was still getting positive opk's on thurs, 3 days in a row! normally only 2 days for me so think it took a little while for my eggy to pop out after m/c.....we not trying as yet, had a little accident last tuesday (1st day of pos opk) but im not counting my chickens! Good luck and am soooo glad you have decided to TTC straight away again, hope you get a nice sticky BFP this month........i will be stalking you! lol! big hugs Claire xxx :hugs:

Yup, thursday looks like a positive to me! Good Luck and sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hi Claire - Thank you, I have started the med today, prednisolone, progesterone and aspirin so will be testing soon as if we don't catch the egg I like to come off it all asap.
I'm sure we've spoken in the (recurrent) miscarriage thread.
So much happens on this site, it's hard to keep up.
I'm really hoping you get your sticky soon too xxx

Thank you Lee x

MammaG.

Thank you I see you have also suffered four miscarriages, so sorry for your losses and I am throwing loads of baby dust your way.
Hope we all get our BFP and sticky babies soon xxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->