Have I Ovulated?! Please help!

GreyGirl

Pregnant with no2!
Reaction score
I need your help ladies!

My temp stayed high today...and this is what my chart says now...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d129b/?i=4130724&

It's only a dotted line, probably because I never had a true +opk. Could it be an ovulation based on my temps? I've been taking it at exactly the same time everyday and been making sure I get enough sleep. If I have ovulated...I had :sex: on the Friday before and on the day...could I have caught the egg? Also, I've been having those nearly +opk's up until yesterday, so could I be yet to ovulate or is my body just weird?
Sorry for so many questions, but I'm excited/worried! Also, I was taking epo until a couple of days ago, could that have stopped the egg attaching, or is it ok to just start pineapple juice today to help implantation?
I really hope someone can help me! Is there still a chance for this month?!

Hi Grey.
im really sorry, but i dont know anything about temping or charting.
i just wanted to say im thinking of you, and i hope somebody will come along soon, who can shine some light on the situation.
FXd for you, Hun xx

ps: my OPK never went properly positive. the test line never got as dark as the control line. but im sure i definitely Od, so maybe you did too?

Hi Grey.
im really sorry, but i dont know anything about temping or charting.
i just wanted to say im thinking of you, and i hope somebody will come along soon, who can shine some light on the situation.
FXd for you, Hun xx

ps: my OPK never went properly positive. the test line never got as dark as the control line. but im sure i definitely Od, so maybe you did too?

sorry about the duplicate message :blush:
xx

Thank you :)
I don't know loads about it either! Glad you're sure you o'd even though it never went fully dark...how did you know? :hugs:

I started doing OPKs on CD14. No test line on CD14, faint line on CD15, no line on CD16, faint line on CD17, darker line on CD18, no line on CD19 or CD20.
Weird, huh?
But on CD19, i had quite painful twinges in my lower abdomen, all day. as well as EWCM.
So i figured the darker line on CD18 was my positive, even though it wasnt as dark as the control line.
Hope that helps?
xx

I dont know what to make of the darker lines after the O day on the chart, it only went properly faint yesterday. I'll be testing for a few days still just to make sure...
Do you thnk temps are more reliable than opks?

Sorry Hun. i dont temp at all, so i dont actually know.
But if i dont get my BFP this cycle, im gonna buy a CBFM. ive heard great things about them recently!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->