have my baby tomorrow

snoopchick82

Reaction score
So im booked in to be at my hospital for 7am tomorrow for my c section cant believe how quickly it has gone..
Just trying to pack my hospital bag now i had it packed ages ago for a natural birth but now im all confused any help??

Wow, congratulations. I hope to join you myself as we go for turn in (for our induction) at midnight tonight. Hope things go smoothly for you tomorrow:hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow hun :hugs: and good luck for your induction Conundrum i go in on Sunday to start mine :wacko: im wishing away the next 6 days!!

Thank u all the hardest is going to be leavibg dd bot saying morning or putting her to bed

Good luck we all could be holding our babies by the end of the wk

Well you will be in for 5 days so i say pack plenty of everything, i had to have an emergency c-section with dd and only packed for a natural birth my poor mom had to keep going to my house to bring more and more stuff lol

so pack plenty of everything hun and good luck :) xxx

Good luck! Best wishes things go so smoothly for you and you get to go home to your first daughter to share with her her new sibling!

Thanks everyone... Its been put back to the afternoon now so get to spend lil longer with my dd....
I got told by hospital ill only be in for 2-3 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->