Have never been so happy to be made a liar...

Congrats!!! Stick baby stick.... :yipee:

Congratulations!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!

Congrats! Now on to becoming an encyclopedia of knowledge for all the 1st tri ladies!!! :) and then 2nd and then 3rd and then the mommy and baby groups!!! :yipee:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

looking forward to following your preg journal!!!!!!! you TTC journal had me hooked!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

SO SO SO pleased for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

CONGRATS!!!!!! you so deserve this, you're a fountain of knowledge around this place. aside from my hubby's hard work and input into the matter, i do partially attribute my current pregnancy to you - some very wise words about my CM and OPKs and when to have sex landed me my BFP and i'm so grateful, it makes me so so happy to see you announcing this! i hope baby sticks for you love!

Congratulations!!! Only thinking wonderful thoughts for you and your little one! May you get sick right away so you know that everything is ok! LOL :D

Every time I look at your pic post I get teary eyed. I knew you were supposed to go befor me (and the rest of the other ladies) for a reason! Now we canlive vicariously through you, and learn loads too!

Is there such a thing as a BnB celebrity??? I THINK SO! :dance:

¡Felicidades en tu embarazo!

:bfp::bfp::bfp::cloud9::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:hug:

Goodness you so deserve this congratulations. :dust: for a healthy and sticky 9 months :hugs:

WOWOWOOWO _ that is such great news!! CONGRATS HUN ...:dust:

WOOOOOOO!!!!!! WELL DONE THAT EGGY!!!!!!

There's one happy bunny smiling insanely at her desk here in London!!!!! Wonderful wonderful news, tons of sticky dust your way :)

:happydance:

Congrats honey :hugs:

So pleased for you

congrats hun. its great news!

That's brilliant news! And gives me hope as I know you had to work at it for a few months. Have a wonderful pregnancy. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->