have no clue what i am doing!! please send me advise

kimmierownd

[url=https://lilypie.com][
Reaction score
Hello to all! After almost 2 years of trying and crying over neg PGT test i am thinking i am missing my ovulation days or something. I am going to be looking into the Ovulation kits. So first which ones should I get?? Then when do i start it? How does it really work and how often do i pee on the stick. I am so new to this. I am in need of some help. If you can help me out so I know what to do. thank you so much.

I would buy some cheapie OPKs on amazon or ebay and use them twice a day...once in the morning and once in the afternoon/evening. At least for your first month. When you start depends on your cycle length. If your cycle is 26 days +, start on CD 9 or so, and if it's short, start the day after AF ends.

so if i am 28 day and i only last 4 days which day should i start? sorry not trying to sound dumb just don't want to mess this up thats all. thanks for your help :) After having another neg test today i need some good new my way :)

You know, since it's your first month and I'm guessing you obviously aren't O'ing at the normal time (since you said you've been missing it) I would probably start early, say day 6 or so. My other piece of advice is to buy some digital tests as well, so when you think you have a positive you can verify.

Also, don't be discouraged if you don't get a true positive (where the test line is as dark or darker than the control line). Some girls don't. It doesn't mean they don't ovulate, it just means they aren't picking up the peak of the surged. Testing twice a day for almost an entire cycle will allow you to see your surge progression.

ok hate to bother you but if my cycle starts on the 7th of july when should i start testing?

No problem! If your cycle starts on July 7, then that's cycle day (CD) 1. So I would start on July 12, which is CD6.

I agree with c8080...I'd start on CD6.

I'd also buy a digital ovulation predictor--the one with the smiley face. That, and some cheap ones.

I didn't pee on the stick. I collected my pee in a cup and then put the test strip in the cup for 20 seconds exactly. I timed it with my phone timer.

Now...make sure you read the instructions twice I'd say. The cheapie I used said that you could only read the test between four and five minutes! So you have a very small window of time.

The reason I say to buy the smiley face digital ones as well is because I didn't think I had a positive on the cheapie because I thought the lines needed to be the same thickness (they don't) and then I did the digital one and I was indeed ovulating!

So, they kind of make it foolproof. Sending :hugs: Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->