Have no idea how far along i am, Advice please!

Geo2

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
i am writing here to ask your advise as completely confused whether i am just 7 and 1/2 weeks pregnant or possibly 11 and 1/2 weeks! :wacko:

We had been ttc since jan,
i got a huge dark bfp, 2 days after missed period on may 2nd, a cheapy test, then 1 day later done clear blue digi test which shocked me and said 3+ Weeks, (which actually means 5 + weeks). IF the cbdt was correct that would mean i conceived the month before (march).

i need to wait until the first scan says the midwife, but it's annoying me not to know.

Can anyone advise me on how far along i actually am please or if you have any further questions please ask away....thanks for reading!

I don't put a lot of stock in the digi tests. Some pregnancies have lots of hhcg, some not as much. Go from your lmp until you see the doc.

Thanks for your reply! I did have a light period from 3rd april for 4 days, after having bfn, i just haven't heard from anyone that they can get a 3+ on a cbd so early! Yet see a lot of woman still not getting that when they are over 5 weeks! I wonder what makes my levels so high?

maybe theres more than one baby in there? I'm not sure if that will change it but I think your HCG is higher with multiples which could explain the 3+ so soon.

It's best to go by lmp, there could be many factors that could cause a digi to be 3+. U mention having a light period after getting a bfn in April. Maybe it was ib? When was ur lmp before that? What's ur normal cycle length ? I guess I'm thinking that u could be farther a long if that was ib and not actually AF.

my normal lmp was 3rd march. Ive now got my appointment booked for scan in 3 weeks, looking forward to it! I was thinking that it could be twins as symptoms have been unbearable, sickness and tiredness anyway, well compared to last time with my dd. thanks everyone for ur help. we'll see!

normal cycle length is 28 days, yet march's cycle was 31 days, which leads me to thinking that would be too late for ib. Also never had ib before. Just can't wait for scan now and all will be revealed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->