Have no idea if this is Braxton Hicks

Eniala

Reaction score
So within the past week, I've been feeling my stomach tighten like people seem to describe Braxton Hicks feeling like. But it seems like it's always when baby is moving so I'm not sure if it's just baby moving around and poking me with his feet or what!? He likes to push really hard on my stomach near my belly button and make my belly look all oblong, but not sure if I'm feeling BH when my stomach tightens or if its just him

its pretty much ur whole stomach that will tighten and if feel ur belly at just about any point it will be really firm....

i had gotten a few now and then a few weeks ago but the past few days i've been getting them quite frequently and they're stronger now...

I used to get bh when baby kicked he like stimulated my belly to have a bh lol. If its a real bh your whole belly will get super hard and ull be able to see the top of your uterus..hard to explain but you can see like an outline of where ur uterus is. For me it'd be...baby kicks...belly tightens and baby stops moving...30-40seconds of a super tight belly where I could see the outline of my uterus...then it relaxes and baby starts moving again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->