Have recurring miscarriages you've had ended the same way?

EcoMama

Reaction score
Sorry :(

I've just started bleeding yesterday and getting cramps in my leg. I had the same happen 2 months ago, which after 2 days of this, turned in to really painful cramps for a whole day and then lots of passing of clots.

I'm worried about the cramps and pain again, and wonder if this bleeding will turn in to another miscarriage?

Whenever I miscarry, I always get tiny strings of blood in my cm. That's always a sure sign for me. I hope everything will be okay with you though! :hugs:

All of my 3 were different...

I had a mucus-egg white like substance come out first then I started bleeding - 1st (11.5 weeks)

I just went straight into cramps and heavy bleeding with my 2nd (10.5 weeks). I had an ERPC with my 1st and 2nd.

My 3rd was a surprise and ended very quickly at 6 weeks and was like a super heavy period with not a lot of pain.

I'm really sorry if it doesn't work out for you. I've just started trying again after an 18 months break.

:hugs: Hope things worked out ok for you.

I just spotted this and wanted to echo that for me each of my 3 miscarriages was very different. My first started with light brown and pink spotting and mild twinges which turned into very heavy bleeding and cramping the following day. My second I found out on scan at what would have been 10 weeks that my twin pregnancy hadn't developed beyond 5/6 weeks, but tbh had felt from the start that something wasn't quite 'right' and never felt very pregnant. My third I felt very pregnant before AF was even due and got very dark lines on tests etc and had a very positive early scan with a baby and a heartbeat at 6/7 weeks but then found out at 9 weeks on scan that I had miscarried, and that turned out to be a partial molar pregnancy.

So yes, for me all very different, which I think made each one a horrible shock in it's own way :-(

Mine were all very different too. With my first I started spotting brown, by lunchtime it was bright red and I was cramping. This was at 6 weeks. With my second I just felt like something was wrong so convinced my doc to do blood tests. After two weeks of testing my results came back saying my pregnancy was failing and at 9 weeks I started bleeding. With my third I saw my baby twice on scans, never had a clue anything was wrong, no bleeding no cramps, went to my 17 week midwife appointment and they couldn't find her heartbeat. Our baby had died at 12 week but my body hadn't registered yet and so I was induced.

So many people have bleeding in pregnancy and go on the see a healthy baby born at the end. So I hope you get the best possible outcome.

Xxx

Hi there Just came across this thread I’m not sure if anyone will read this I just wanted to share my experience , I’m 31 have been with my partner 16 years we have a 12 yr old 11 yr twins 7 year and 5 year . 1 natural 3 c sections had 2 miscarriage in between. We started trying when my youngest was 1 went on to have 6 miscarriages one being at 18 weeks when I was forced to give birth to my tiny little girl the most devastating thing I’ve ever done. Since then I’ve had a pregnancy of unknown location that had to be terms with medication, 2 weeks ago I did a clear blue digital and it says I’m 3 weeks + , I was so happy like this time it was going to happen, 3 days ago I started bleeding not enough to fill a pad but thick red blood on wiping , I had backache and slight cramps. I bled for 2 days and now nothing. I prayed this was implantation bleeding but today have had a negative test. I’m so devastated and feel so alone. I no I have 5 healthy children and am so blessed but I’m desperate for a baby why does this keep happening to me the drs don’t seem interested bcos I already have 5 and everyone I speak to just tells me to give up as I just keep ending up in the same place I’m so confused do I really want a baby but I’m now wondering if my body has just gave up has anyoygone thru this and still had a healthy baby??? Xxx

I have 2 beautiful kids, aged 11 and 19 from a previous marriage. My husband is a bit younger and wanted one of his own so we’ve tried since December 1, 2015. We’ve had 7 losses (4 of which were m/c’s the rest CP’s) but mine seemed to have all been very similar. They get to 6 weeks and I start to spot (even with intervention) but I’ve never gone through the soaking of pads, passing huge clots or even much pain so I should be thankful for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->