Have to Loose 3 stone !

Rhi_Rhi1

Reaction score
I have to loose 3 stone by November... do able ? :cry:

i have a wedding to go to, with alot of people i have been avoiding since i piled on the pounds, last time they seen me i was a size 8 :/ i'm now size 14 and 11 stone i know your thinking "that doesn't sound that bad" i'm only 5ft tall so its a compact 11 stone lol(my bmi is 29)and i HAVE to go as my oh is in the wedding party.

what diet does everyone else use ? exercise etc? can i loose the weight by then ? honestly?

I do slimming world and have seen people easily achieve that! I haven't followed it properly until a few weeks ago and have now lost 10lbs in 3 weeks.
I've just started doing zumba on the wii and also a yoga for slimmers programme every other day. The results are noticeable in the 3 weeks.

I think it might be tough but, if you're really strict with yourself, you might manage it.
I would suggest either a structured diet plan (like WW or SW) or calorie counting (you could use MFP) and loads of exercise.
What's your diet/exercise regime like at the moment?
Let me know if I can help in any way.
xx

I think 3stone is very ambitious and everydody looses weight at different rates, I dont think i could do it however thats not saying you can't. Its a great excuse to get started even if you only have one stone lost at that time you'll feel and look better and it'll give you the confidence to keep going. Dont be worrying about the difference in your shape between this time and last time you've seen these people. You have had different life changes and everybody experiences weight gain or loss at different times during their lives and the important thing is that you are happy with your life and not what dress size you are.Try remember the positives and enjoy everyone there will have something they arent happy with. Best of luck :thumbup:

just wanted to update this and say i'm actually only 12 pounds off my "good" bmi now :) ! X

i'm nearly in a ten ! .. aiming for an eight tho >.< x

honestly, i just didn't eat any crap! and i jog every day, >.< the weight is still on my belly but its an improvement! i make a point to only eat the main meals aswell, like NO snacking at all... and i count calories :)

The problem with losing weight so quickly is that you are in danger of putting it back on really quickly.

It's better to lose it gradually as it will have a longer lasting effect.

Also, the damage it can do to your body isn't very good for you.

It's better to go a bigger size than you want to than put yourself at risk of developing health issues.

Well done! Bet your really proud of yourself! Now go buy yourself a gorgeous new dress for the wedding!!! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->