Have we dtd too much?

choc

Reaction score
We have dtd 5 times this week during my fertile period, including 3 days in a row which is a lot for us! Last night after dtd for the third night in a row there was pink blood afterwards and still a little bit this morning in my cm. I have never had this before and am a little worried. Is it just from dtd a lot more than normal or something to worry about? Anyone else had this?

Just wiped again and there were some little strings of red blood now.

Could just be irritation, or it could possibly be an ovulation bleed?

If its more bd than you are used to it could be an irritation but as pp said it could also be an o bleed if its stringy as ewmc is quite stringy, do you know whereabouts in your cycle you are? Myself and dh bd 2/3 times a day in the days running up to o and then 3/4 once a get a positive opk, I'm fine so don't worry too much, our bd is a lot more than others but its all that works for us and has resulted in 5 pregnancies (1 live birth 4 losses) although i do get some stick for it on here (in a nice way:) lol xx

I think I ovulated on cd18 and had the blood on the evening of cd19.
It's definitely a lot more bd than we are used to!! Do you think that's what caused it then? How do you find the time to do it so many times a day?!

Lol I don't know! V early mornings, late at night and when the baby sleeps in the day, its not easy but dh works from home making it slightly easier, we've tried bd less and nothing so for us more is what works, dh has a v high sperm count so we were told at the hospital unless your partner has been diagnosed with problems that the benefits of extra bd outweighs the slight diminishing sperm with each bd and that each extra time we bd gives us an extra chance, I still get people telling me its too much but I'm sitting here with my gorgeous one year old so obviously its not! I think its prob o bleeding as it sounds v similar, wishing you lots of luck xx

Thanks so much, you too!

sounds like ov spotting we dtd 4 days in a row this cycle and i just got my bfp so fx for u x

Congratulations mum! Hope I'm that lucky!

Will do! Got really bad cramps today, no idea why as I'm hoping ov has finished. I'm really uncomfortable though.

I'm having a nightmare here lol 72 hours after my peak on fertility monitor and still no rise, I had cramps two days ago! Xx

Nothing goes to plan does it!

Nope! Aren't our bodies annoying why can't they be predictable lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->