Have you ever been mad at your body? *Rant*

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by nicholatmn, Aug 30, 2009.

1. nicholatmn

nicholatmn Guest

I'm terribly pissed off at my body right now! Number 1, if the past two months, I have lost two beans. Number 2, my body will always ovulate between CD 15 and 18 and my OPKs have been getting even lighter than the really faint one I got on CD10. And number 3, this previous chemical screwed up my temperatures!! Mine were very steady and now they're jumping around like a friggin' rabbit!!

I hate my body. Can I switch with someone else who can actually have kids the first time having unprotected sex and can carry them full term perfectly healthy?! Please and thank you!!

2. lori

lori Mom to Simon & Oliver

:hugs: This whole process would be so much easier if our bodies would cooperate with us.

3. nicholatmn

nicholatmn Guest

I know!! And all this time growing up, I was worried I would get pregnant from unprotected sex. Who would have thought!?

4. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

awww sometimes it takes a bit of time for your body go back to normal af a mc. dont be too hard on yourself tho i understand how frustrating it can be :hugs:

5. kmac625

kmac625 Mom to baby Clara

Sorry about your losses. Your temps don't look so bad mind you. It would appear you haven't o'd yet though. Check out my temps, they are playing leapfrog with eachother this month. Fx'd that you get that sticky bean soon.