Have you ever been mad at your body? *Rant*

N

nicholatmn

I'm terribly pissed off at my body right now! Number 1, if the past two months, I have lost two beans. Number 2, my body will always ovulate between CD 15 and 18 and my OPKs have been getting even lighter than the really faint one I got on CD10. And number 3, this previous chemical screwed up my temperatures!! Mine were very steady and now they're jumping around like a friggin' rabbit!!

I hate my body. Can I switch with someone else who can actually have kids the first time having unprotected sex and can carry them full term perfectly healthy?! Please and thank you!!

:hugs: This whole process would be so much easier if our bodies would cooperate with us.

:hugs: This whole process would be so much easier if our bodies would cooperate with us.

I know!! And all this time growing up, I was worried I would get pregnant from unprotected sex. Who would have thought!?

awww sometimes it takes a bit of time for your body go back to normal af a mc. dont be too hard on yourself tho i understand how frustrating it can be :hugs:

Sorry about your losses. Your temps don't look so bad mind you. It would appear you haven't o'd yet though. Check out my temps, they are playing leapfrog with eachother this month. Fx'd that you get that sticky bean soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->