Have you ever been on TV?

smileyfaces

Reaction score
If so, what for? Would love to hear stories of anyone who has been on jezza :haha:

I was once on Songs of Praise when I was about 7 with my school :rofl: but thats it.

Just on the news for a dance festival thing :rofl:

I once spoke to Richard and Judy on the phone when they were on this morning. It was one of them competitions that me and my mum went on together. I had to pick a subject for her to answer questions. She won £1000 and I won twister! Ha

When hearsay came to mk I was in the shot on GMTV

I havent been, my friends sister was on jeremy kyle though. .. she wad one of those women who stomp on stage screaming and has to be restrained by security!

No jezza but my friend has 😯I spoke about autism with some other mums on one of those documentarys. Had to film it about 8 times as we all were crying with emotion lol

I have been. One very cringeworthy item when I was about 8 and on the news for an animal charity or something and was wearing these hideous dungarees which were blue with huge pink flowers on them!

Then quite a few times leading up to the London Paralympics on the news and stuff. Then playing games at the Paralympics, as well as an interview after our quarter final game against Germany.
Oh was on the One Show in the lead up to the games as well, met Ted Danson! He was awesome, his agent was a tool!

Never Jezza though!!

Anyone remember when Jamie Oliver went into that high school about 10 years ago and completely changed the food? Got pally with the dinner lady, Nora?

That was my high school. I was about 15 and made an appearance :blush:

My class at school was in the audience for 'Get your own back' with the present Dave Benson Phillips. I was in the camera shot a few times trying to hide as I did not want to be seen :haha:

Dave Benson Phillips. Legend :rofl:

First person to say they've been on Jezza requires video evidence. :thumbup:

I went with my Dad when he was on 'Who Wants to be a Millionnaire', so I ended up on camera too when he was in the chair. It was good fun. And there was free booze. :)

Nah I haven't, tho I was at some event recently that was getting televised and I was deffo in the shot :lol: I didn't watch to find out mind!

My OH has been on The Undatables :haha: (he wasn't an undateable!)

I was on What's Up Doc a kids tv programme in the early 90's!! I don't remember much about it to be honest, apart from sitting on a pretend wall and some guys with big puppets (hand puppets I think, possibly wolfs? dogs? rabbits? haha I don't know), pulling us off the wall!! My memory is quite patchy.

Edit - It was wolves, I just googled. Pat Sharp presented it!

I've been on Jeremy Kyle!

But only in the audience, sorry! I was that person behind him when he stands in front of the audience at the beginning and says who's coming on. Didn't know how or where to look so it's looks like I'm giving the camera a death stare.

I've been on the news- was interviewed after my a level results- was horribly embarrassing.

My cousin was on brat camp. She was the one that was booted out and sent to another, tougher camp.

Years ago we had a rooster and it caused quite a stir with our neighbours. It went to court and everything.

ITV (I think it was meridian back then) came out to us to do a news feature about the bird and they asked me how I'd feel if he had to go and I was "I'd be very very sad". We have it on tape and when I look back at it I think omg what a twat :haha:

It was on the news, in the papers...everything. We even had 2 letters from people in south Africa saying how ridiculous our neighbours were being.

I was about 8 at the time.

Ooh my cousin was on Deal or No Deal a few years back, she was one of the only people ever to win absolutely nothing :lol:

I was on the news a few times for random stuff. Once being the opening of a basketball court at a youth club haha xx

I've been on the news- was interviewed after my a level results- was horribly embarrassing.

My cousin was on brat camp. She was the one that was booted out and sent to another, tougher camp.

What's her name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->