Have you ever been on TV?

I was in the audience of Trisha back when it was on channel 5! I had the episode on VHS :lol: The camera man zoomed right up into my big ugly head :( I was a teenager at the time though!

I was in a Six Flags St. Louis commercial when I was younger. Oh and I was in a Hollywood Christmas parade which is floating around somewhere on YouTube, lol. I saw celebrities. :shock:

Ooh my cousin was on Deal or No Deal a few years back, she was one of the only people ever to win absolutely nothing :lol:

Ahh so was mine! Really recently too - I don't think she won a lot either...

I was in the audience of Jerry Springer (the UK version he did in 2005). My ex OH asked 2 questions cos he's an attention whore and needed to be seen on TV. I just look uncomfortable next to him :haha:

Not me but ohs brother has as part of the armed forces regiment pipe band at the Edinburgh tattoo etc.
My mum has ALOT

Years ago we had a rooster and it caused quite a stir with our neighbours. It went to court and everything.

ITV (I think it was meridian back then) came out to us to do a news feature about the bird and they asked me how I'd feel if he had to go and I was "I'd be very very sad". We have it on tape and when I look back at it I think omg what a twat :haha:

It was on the news, in the papers...everything. We even had 2 letters from people in south Africa saying how ridiculous our neighbours were being.

I was about 8 at the time.

:rofl: OMG hahahaha

I've never been!

My cousin plays Charlie Cotton in Eastenders though!

My children and I were on the local news last week, taking part in a beach seal release.

When I was little, in my doctors surgery :haha: but for some reason was only shown in Scotland apparently, odd!

Might be caught in the Reading Festival highlights somewhere in August... That won't need to surface though :lol:

Yes, singing in a girl group I was in and singing backing vocals for boy George :haha:

me and OH were contestants on Bargain Hunt :rofl:

I did a commercial for my old company in the UK for a boxset of CDs, in which I played a 1940s mum pushing a pram. They showed it on telly a fair bit at the time on GMTV ad breaks amongst others and even internationally as they sold it on shopping channels too.

DH and I were also shown on telly a few times at various cricket and rugby games in the UK, once when DH dropped a catch at an ICC world cup game at the Oval, which I recorded on a highlights repeat and played over and over again to annoy him:haha:

Other than that I got interviewed on a documentary when I was 14 in Finland and was in the audience of a Graham Norton show once. I'm a regular celebrity:haha:

Haha loving some of these, particularly the Get Your Own Back one :rofl:

My best friend was on Dickinsons Real Deal and my Dad was on a documentary called The Watermen a few weeks ago :haha:

Ive been in the audience of Jezza twice.

If so, what for? Would love to hear stories of anyone who has been on jezza :haha:

I was once on Songs of Praise when I was about 7 with my school :rofl: but thats it.

I was also on songs on praise at Goodison park, it was exciting but don't think you saw my face

If so, what for? Would love to hear stories of anyone who has been on jezza :haha:

I was once on Songs of Praise when I was about 7 with my school :rofl: but thats it.

I was also on songs on praise at Goodison park, it was exciting but don't think you saw my face

Omg thats the same one I was at :rofl: small world!! Hahahaha!! Didnt see my face either just a close up at one point of our school :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->