Have you ever been on TV?

I was interviewed when we got stranded at heathrow a few christmas's ago in the snow. Our flight was cancelled and we had to spend 3 nights on the floor on standby. Due to this we missed our own wedding in Australia.

Was filmed by Sky news but was shown on all bbc channels and lots of specials! Also in most the national papers!

Obviously was fate as the marriage lasted 9 months... Lol

Omg lol thats horrid!

ummm maybe, Duncan from Blue, was at my high school. He was doing something with the performing arts kids. the camera may have scanned the back of my head, when i was in the corridor a friend told me it had just gone past us and was facing our way.. who knows the back of my head may have been

I haven't but a really good friend of mine has been. He was on the Queens honour list and was on BBC breakfast - he had to fly back from his holiday for the interview!

I was in a documentary when I was about 14 or 15. It was about what people do on Sundays and I was filmed eating sunday dinner with my family and walking on the beach and going to church. Embarrassing! Luckily it was on in the middle of the night so I don't think any of my friends saw it.

My hubby is a TV extra... He's on TV all the time, getting a bit old now *yawn*!!

Haha what has he been in Tina?

Im a bit disappointed no one has admitted to jeremy Kyle yet :haha:

:haha:

WHen I was about 10 or thereabouts, my class was on a show called the disney club, the only bit you could see of me was me sitting behind Richard Orford scratching my leg in vile leggings :rofl: we did get to meet D:Ream though :rofl:

I was on the local news when the camera crew turned up at work and sneakily filmed me and a few of the other nurses. It was all to do with funding for our department not being the same as other years and scare mongering that they would close our ward and outsource the surgeries else where. Yeah, loved that news segment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->