have you felt your baby move before?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
is this what im feeling? only when im still or relaxing do i feel what feels like these plops or plunks and they dont feel close to my skin(they dont push my skin up and around) but i can feel them if i put my hand on them while they happen. they are normally in intervals of 3 or 4. such as 3 poke sensations. and they are about an inch or a half inch below my belly button and they happen to the lower left below my belly button or to the lower right below it and not common in the center below it. i notice it alot more from 4pm and on, when im relaxing in bed just playing internet videos and trying to avoid school homework. i started feeling them more at the 12 week mark but ofcourse, i notice it about once a day and as i said its around the same time of day, when im relaxing or resting. they arent hard. they are soft and it makes me stop for a moment. they feel very distinct compared to when its a gas situation. they also do not result in gas.

It could be! 12 weeks is a little early for feeling it during your first pregnancy but definitely not impossible. I wasn't sure if it was kicks at first that I was feeling with my first but the further along I got, the more substantial and obvious it became and I knew for sure after two weeks. Your description sounds like very early kicks to me!

I remember with my first it used to feel like a phone was vibrating inside me but it sounds like its in the right region so could we'll be bubba wriggling around ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->