Have you found your name on a coca cola bottle yet?

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
https://cokestudio.coca-cola.com/tccc-sacn-webapp/findyourname?lang=en

I haven't :cry: :xmas13:

nope and never will. Even my friends with Irish names have theirs but not me.

They are doing a tour round the UK,where you can go and get whatever name put on a bottle.x

Yep twice :D. It's quite ironic though that in the local Waitrose all the cokes have chavvy names on them xx

I've found Dean twice....Morrisons are quiet obviously Donna-ist :xmas13:

Oddly enough I haven't found Elizabeth yet, but have found OH's name (Cameron). I think people tend to pick the more common names up as it's their name or someone they knows name. Some of my family members made a competition trying to find their names (girls v boys) and couldn't find some of the more common names, yet found the name Ciaran!?!

I didn't think that they did my name but my friend found it in asda.. I'm Hayley btw! Only time though

Mines isn't on the list but got one made when they came to Dundee on their tour :happydance:

Nope!! I'm fed up of being Mark or Vicky lol I want one with Rachel dammit! Might go on a proper hunt soon and not give up!

Mines isn't on the list but got one made when they came to Dundee on their tour :happydance:

do they take long to do it?and will they do as many as you want?-within reason?I want the kids names on them :) xx

Couple mins, but you queue for a while, they give out free mini cans whilst you wait, and you get the named bottle for free too. They accept all names but no nicknames, I seen a girl name get refused be susie the machine thought it nickname but she showed staff Id with her name on it, and they overrid the machine! :thumbup:

Take the kids with you cause it's one per person! I got to get two, cause had LO in the buggy!

mine isnt on the list!
ive seen oh's name loads. hes an 80's baby with a common J name lol

Yeah mine and OH's, but then again I work in a shop where we sell them so I had a rummage for them haha

I was looking for flippin months for mine and DH's names and in the end I gave up. Last weekend, I was in Tesco and saw DH's name right at the front of the shelf so I picked it up and my name was right behind it! Couldn't make it up :)

Oh and Boomerslady, I'm a Rachel too :)

I have seen my name but it isn't spelt right. My name is spelt like...Stacy but on the bottles it is Stacey :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->