Have you found your name on a coca cola bottle yet?

I know some whos GF got really jealous because he drank from a bottle with another girls name on

They did them here last year, but never saw mine, DH's or LO's name on them, as they're not overly common and apart from DH's, I never find them on anything really. Mind you, I don't drink Coke anyway, so wasn't all that fussed.

This year they're doing birth years, so I guess that'll be easier for everyone to find their own:haha:

Mine and OH's are on the website but I haven't seen them in real life yet. DD's isn't on there though.

Nope, but that's because I don't drink coke so havn't really looked.

Yep, I've had 2. OH & SIL bought me a bottle each.

No I won't find my name

I found hubby's and Liam's, there is a Rhys but I haven't seen it

I know some whos GF got really jealous because he drank from a bottle with another girls name on

:saywhat: :shock:

I've got 2 with Helen on, 2 with Louise on(my middle name) and 2 with Josh on :haha: OH's was spelt different, and I spent 10 minutes rummaging in display bin full in Asda to find my dad one for Father's day.......to find he doesn't like coke!!! :dohh:

Yep...still cant find hubbys tho...which is Edward.

But i got a digital one ordered for a friend who has a Asian name. alsod waiting for them to come to london so i can get one printed.

No :(

There's loads of really random names but no Josie or Josephine. Haven't even seen a Jo yet!! :dohh:

These are so cool they need to come to Canada!

I have, picked it up and paid for it by the time I realised though :haha:

Haven't seen OH's yet and they don't do the kids!

Forgot to say lol.. I've found my name once. Looked in loads of different places before finding it. They don't do either of my LO's names

I got my full name (Charlotte) on a bottle, it did take me ages though! I'll never find the name I use though ~ Lottie. I'm chuffed to get Charlotte though. It was funny, after I found one of them, I found about 3 so now I have the whole collection of them - how sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->