Have you gone off any foods?

beth_terri

Reaction score
Im 6 weeks pregnant and the one thing I CANNOT face is my favourite thing in the world... chocolate!! I also get a bit of a funny feeling when I think about greasy fried food and cheese. Maybe this pregnancy will help me get healthy lol

I went off chocolate to start with and I was gutted, but I had a major craving for it today, one of my favourites was mayonnaise, and I had mayo on something tonight and was fine, so hopefully it shouldn't last too long x

Steak and most meat... I loved my steak now I can barely look at it.

Yep...dairy, any meats including poultry and seafood, eggs, lots of vegetables, chocolate to some extent. The first trimester has basically forced me to be vegan.

I cant eat meat of any description...yuck!! Have been living off fruit, veg, cereal, soups and yoghurt for weeks lol x

Most sweet things. I tried to eat a brownie and had to put it down. The only "sweet" I've been getting is through my lemonade/tea drinks really. I've been craving a lot of savory foods.

Oh, and also Tuna fish, and though I ate rarely before, the idea of it makes me want to hurl.

Im funny with some greasy foods, makes me feel nauseous xx

The thought of casseroles makes me wanna hurl! My poor mother doesnt know im preggers yet and keeps bringing round casseroles that i cant even look at or smell!!! keep having to tip it :( What a waste i know :/ Im fine with sweets lol i have to force myself to eat tho as im not feeling that hungry now

Meat for me...can't stand the smell of it at the mo & a lot of fish too...just the thought of it sometimes UGH!

Gosh pregnancy has an awful lot to answer for! Lol

Sweets yuck! I used to have a major sweet tooth now the thought of sweets other then ice cream for some reason make me feel sick

I need to not read this thread anymore. So many of my own food aversions are already on here, and thinking about them is making me really sick. :(

TEA!! Gutted, love a cuppa :(
And tuna yeuch !

Tea, coffee, chocolate, chicken, soups most sweet things really. I can have a mouthful of coke a day but more than that and I feel sick.

Tuna!!!! I have some in my cupboard but whenever I think about using it I feel really sick :(

I've gone off most foods sadly, due to feeling so sick as well, I've gone off a lot of my fave foods x

A neew one today my favorite thing in the whole world bacon. :l just the smell of it yuckkk. :(

i find that after eating a meal, i find it disgusting after I've eaten it although before eating it and at the time of eating i throughly enjoyed it....i hate that feeling. did i make sense? lol

bacon! Smells like a dead, rotting animal!

Chicken makes me want to vom. Smells like wet dog.

Also, i will eat something and then the thouht of leftovers the next day is repulsive!

Otherwise, I am craving almost everything that's salty and sweet! I wish I could have tunafish on a roll! A spicy tuna roll..... Deliciously smelly and creamy french cheeses.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->