Have you got a Kindle?

I have a kindle and I absolutely love it :D

Have a Kobo- thought I'd miss "books" and that I would hate it.. sooo not the case, it's great, read in bed or anywhere really, don't worry about losing my page etc.

I have the kindle and I never thought I would like it but now I can't put it down. :)

My OH has a Kindle. I am a bit disappointed with it. To me it seems fairly flimsy and looking on it to find books to buy is a real faff (unless i'm doing it wrong!). I read a lot so thought i'd love something like that but i've very rarely used it since he got it and i was expecting to be fighting him for it. I read in the bath a lot but would be worried to take it in with me as i do drop book every now and then lol.

Having said that i do like the idea of being able to take a lot of books away on holiday etc and i think that for me that's when it will come into it's own.

Yeah the colour is really the only reason i want it lol, and cos it would be handy to have my uni work on there, and obviously the text books would look better in colour, if i could get my hands on a kindle fire i would have that, as i would rather have the kindle name iykwim x

Yeah I know what you mean. I've read the reviews on the Vox and it doesn't have many good reviews regarding software and apparently the touch screen is really temperamental. I don't really wanna get it then have to send it back and then have to get the Kindle in the end..

Well I am going to pick mine up tomorrow so I will tell you whether I like it. :happydance:

Do you think there is a good choice of books?

yeah you can read more than 1 book at a time without losing your place or anything (just scroll to the title of whichever book you wanna continue reading from) so it would be fine for 2 or more people to share

there are plenty of titles available :thumbup: I think most - if not all books have a kindle format now :) xx

I love my kindle. I have the basic and the battery lasts weeks! I never thought I would like it but LOVE it!

Yeah I've been told the battery lasts for a while :) which is good!! I'd never get battery life like that on an iPad, I know they do a lot more but still battery isn't fantastic apparently..

I've ordered a case on Ebay so hopefully that comes on Wednesday

if you go on to amazon and then go to kindle books and then best sellers you can get the top 100% paid and free ones, that's where i tend to find my books.

heres the link

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/digital-text/341689031/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"