Have you got your TENS machine yet?

elm

Mama
Reaction score
Trying to work out which is the best to get - I've decided to buy one instead of hire it and I want one with a boost button or similar. Just wondering if anyone's found any that seem good or found a big bargain out there.

x

Let me know Elm which one you ve been recommended ... i have taken alot at it on some online shops but there are so many ???

Let me know Elm which one you ve been recommended ... i have taken alot at it on some online shops but there are so many ???

That's where I'm getting lost! There's loads of them!!! x

My sister brought one from a friend, so I'll be using hers when she's finished. lol in a word.

I honestly wldn't know where to start with ds we hired it from boot's. It was great but have no idea whihc brand it was??

I have one this year now from old injury. Was £10 off ebay. you can get in lloyds chemist.

i'm hiring a mama tens from lloyds chemist, last time i hired one from the maternity unit. Found it really good, just my Oh stuck it to my back with about half a roll of micrpore tape!! so it was a bit like being waxed when they took it off!!!

I had one from ebay one that was a labour type one .
I thought it was rubbish lol .

But got to hospital and wow theres was amazing 1 million % better at helping me with the pain .
Iam hoping to find one like theres this time , Or just use theres once i get to labour ward , Allthow would like one to have at home so i can hang on and go in as far on as i can try get to say 6cm at home on my own , In hopital with finnley i got to 8 cm using there tens only .

Good luck picking hun . x x.

Thanks everyone - might try asking in the baby bit for recommendations, the ones to buy seem to be twice as much as it costs to hire one but I'm thinking it'll be worth it if I have another baby after this one and if not it'll be handy for period pains (remember them?!) and other things.

Any more suggestions will be gratefully received x

my MW lent me mine,
She brought it round to me when i was about 35 weeks and took it back after the birth xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->